Training designed for
- HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR assis- tants, HR consultants.
- 2 days
Guidelines for effective performance management.
Effective performance management within organizations using evaluation systems
Through this training, we augment the skills and expertise of HR professionals in the areas of designing and implementing evaluation systems.
Develop a clear vision and global strategy around evaluation systems.
Understand the role of HR in the context of evaluation system integration.
Learn how to manage the implementation of an evaluation system
Understand how to link the evaluation system
to the other HR processes
(skills development, salary progression, competency dictionary, etc.).
Communicate about the evaluation system.
Provide support to managers.
- Case studies
- Practical exercises
- Why have an evaluation system? How do you make it work for you?
- Different types of evaluation systems: methods, characteristics, content (different kinds of interviews, etc.).
- The role of the HR manager in the context of the evaluation system.
- The phases of evaluation system implementation.
- The evaluation system and other HR processes.
- Communication about the evaluation system: What is it? Who is it for? How often is it used? How is it used?
- HR support to managers: What does it entail? How often?