Training designed for
- Operational personnel, including team leaders and managers.
- 2 to 3 days
Boost the potential of your teams.
In an ever-changing professional environment, one of the main challenges for executives, managers and team leaders is to be able to support an organization through constant change, in order to boost potential and improve individual and group performance.
Investing in the mental capital of each team member means creating powerful, lasting motivators for behavioral change. This training will help you strengthen your position as a leader and coach.
Help your employees understand the causes of problems.
Elicit a solution that could be more relevant because they came up with it themselves.
Try to prevent an issue from recurring in the future while increasing employee autonomy.
- Information provided is immediately followed by simulations allowing participants to conduct coaching sessions.
- Repeated opportunities for self-assessment, exchanges, and group analysis.
- The ICF-certified trainer/coach will perform demonstrations.
- Contractual arrangements and ethical guidelines
- Active listening and connecting
- Powerful questions
- Communication and feedback
- Setting and planning goals
Co-creating ongoing learning opportunities
We will choose from among a selection of powerful coaching tools inspired by methods, such as:
- Process Communication Model®
- Transactional analysis
- Appreciative Inquiry